Here's a new Bible Bingo Game featuring people and places from the New Testament. Use this free printable game with your family, Sunday School class, youth group or church party. This flexible game works well for all ages.
I've designed four different New Testament Bingo cards for your convenience. Here's one of them:
To play this Bingo game:
1. Print out the master word list and playing cards from the pdf.
2. Cut apart the master word list. Place the words in a bowl or bag.
Make sure each player has a different game card. We've provided 4 in
our pdf. I also included blank templates so you can make additional cards for
more players. They're included in the link above.
4. Make sure each player has markers or coins to cover the words as they are drawn from the bag.
5. Choose someone to draw out one word at a time from the bag and call it out. Players cover the words that appear on their cards.
6. The first player to cover 5 words in a row – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – wins the game.
7. Play several rounds. Award small prizes if you like.
You may also want to try these fun group games:
Sword Drills - One of the best ways to encourage kids to learn their way around the Bible
Book, Chapter, Verse - A fun, flexible game that asks players to identify the "full address" of familiar Bible verses.
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable list 30 questions and answers for your convenience.
Order, Please! A fun, flexible game to help groups of students memorize learn Bible verses. Also perfect for Bible School!
Bible Tic-Tac-Toe - Review any Bible facts using this format. Great for All Ages!
Bible Brainstorming I Perfect for any group gathering. Challenge everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is even tougher.
We have something for just about everyone!