If you're looking for Bible Trivia for Kids, you're in the right place!
Our new lists of trivia questions provide great ways to review fun (and important) Bible facts, people and events. The questions in this list feature characters, facts and events from the Old Testament.
Try answering these questions on your own, or with your favorite kids!
1. What did God create on the first day of Creation?
2. What sign did God give to Noah to assure him that there would never again be a flood that will destroy all life?
3. What was the name of Abraham and Sarah’s son?
4. Which son of Jacob’s was sold into slavery?
5. Who dreamed about of angels going up and down a ladder that reached from earth to heaven?
6. What kind of birds did God provide for the Israelites to eat every evening while they were in the wilderness?
7. What is the first of the Ten Commandments?
8. When the 12 scouts explored Canaan, who were the only two that believed the Israelites could conquer the land?
9. Whose donkey talked to him?
10. What city was captured when Joshua and the Israelites marched, played horns and shouted?
11. What man asked God to show him a sign with wet and dry fleece?
12. After the death of her husband, what woman chose to live with her mother-in-law in a foreign land?
13. While David
was still a young shepherd, who anointed David as king?
14. What prophet was taken up to heaven in a whirlwind?
15. What king began ruling in Judah when he was just eight years old?
16. What woman saved her people by exposing the man who was trying to kill them?
17. Name the king’s cup bearer who returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the city and the Temple.
18. Tell what chapter begins this way:
“ The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul…” (NIV)
19. Who correctly read and interpreted some mysterious handwriting on the wall at a king’s feast?
20. This verse from Isaiah is a prophecy about whom?
“…the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5b, NIV)
Bible Trivia for Kids - Try another 20 questions, this time on the New Testament
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable list 30 questions and answers for your convenience.
Bible Brainstorming I
Perfect for any group gathering. These free Bible games challenge
everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is tougher.
Go to More Bible Trivia