How many of these Bible trivia questions do you know? This collection of 20 questions includes information about fascinating women from both the Old and New Testaments.
We know that some the questions are easy, but you'll find out that not ALL of them are!
1. Which books of the Bible are named after women?
2. What was the name of Mary’s cousin whose baby was born just months before Jesus?
3. Who was Abram’s wife?
4. What elderly widow saw Baby Jesus at the Temple?
5. Who was Isaac’s wife, the mother of Esau and Jacob?
6. What woman was Jacob required to marry before he could marry the woman’s younger sister?
7. What woman helped the Israelite spies who were scouting out her city of Jericho?
8. What barren woman was given a child after she pleaded at the temple, and what was her child’s name?
9. What woman brought lavish gifts when she came to visit King Solomon?
10. What were the names of Naomi’s two daughters-in-laws?
11. What were the names of Timothy’s mother and grandmother?
12. What woman conspired with her husband to lie about the sale price of some land?
13. In the book of Acts, who was the businesswoman who dealt in fine purple fabrics?
14. What woman, along with her husband, accompanied Paul to Syria?
15. What woman acted quickly to avert much bloodshed after her husband disrespected King David?
16. What is the name of the prophetess in the book of Judges who led Israel into a successful battle?
17. What was the name of Moses’ mother?
18. What expert seamstress was brought back to life after Peter prayed for her?
19. What woman in the Old Testament was thrown down out of a window, died and was never buried?
20. What was the name of the servant girl who was overjoyed that Peter was knocking on the door?
The "Third" Bible Trivia Quiz - Here's a unique set of questions about things that came not first, not second, but THIRD. Are you up to this challenge?
Blessed by God - Finish these ten scriptures about those who are blessed by God. Can you fill in all the blanks without looking up the verses?
New Testament Bible Trivia for Kids - 20 questions about people and events in the New Testament.
Old Testament Kids Trivia - Another collection of Bible trivia questions written on an easier level for kids or Bible learners.
Bible Brainstorming I
Perfect for any group gathering. These free Bible games challenge
everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is tougher.
Who Said It? - Can you identify the speaker and the listener in each of these Bible quotations? This makes a great game, or you can solve it on your own!
The "Third" Bible Trivia Quiz - Here's a unique set of questions all about things that came not first, not second, but THIRD. Are you up to this challenge?
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable Bible trivia list of 30 questions and answers for your convenience.