Christian crossword puzzles are fun to solve! See how quickly you can think of the names of these important people from the New Testament. Share this crossword puzzle with a Bible study group, Sunday School class, or your family.
2. Mother of John the Baptist
4. Man whom Jesus raised from the dead
7. The earthly father of Jesus
10. Short tax collector
11. Tax collector who wrote became a disciple
12. Temple prophetess
14. He found no guilt in Jesus, yet sentenced him to death
17. Father of John the Baptist
19. Doctor and New Testament writer
21. The disciple who was also called Peter
22. Betrayer of Jesus (2 wds)
23. Blind beggar healed by Jesus
24. The Way, the Truth, and the Life
1. The mother of Jesus
3. Father of disciples James and John
5. Peter's brother
6. The forerunner of Jesus (3 wds)
8. The tempter
9. Man who issued decree for census (2 wds)
13. He asked, "How can a man be born again?"
14. The disciple who called Nathanael to follow Jesus
15. Writer of the second gospel
16. Mary's very busy sister
18. He had John the Baptist beheaded
20. Official whose daughter was healed by Jesus
You may also enjoy these crosswords:
The Birth of Christ Solve this crossword about the arrival of Baby Jesus. Great for Christmas -- or anytime!
Locations in the New Testament Do you know your Bible locations? See how many places in the New Testament you can call to mind with this unique Bible crossword.
The Apostle Paul Review the remarkable life of the Apostle Paul n this challenging puzzle.
Noah's Ark Bible Crossword Can you answer all these clues on one of the most famous events in the Bible?Try these Biblical crossword collections from Amazon:
Visit our Facebook page...
for more free word play fun!
Joyous Christmas Word Play Puzzlers
Celebrate the Christmas Story with fun word puzzles for all ages. Get a copy today for your family, church, or classroom. Learn more>>>
101 Word Play Puzzlers
Hours & hours of word play fun that you can't find anywhere else!