If you like free
crossword puzzle games, you’re going to love this one! To complete this
challenging puzzle, you’ll need to supply the name of something that’s the
biggest, tallest, highest, longest or deepest. HINT: No answer is used for more than one clue.
Some answers are obvious, others are surprising. You’ll be familiar with many of the answers, but probably not all of them. So stretch your brain, find a reference tool or two, and dive right in!
or try the Interactive Version!
1. The largest city in Canada
3. The country with the longest coastline in the world
5. The largest volcanic island in the world
6. The world’s largest continent
8. The largest island in the world
10. The deepest lake on Earth
11. Country with the world’s tallest dam
14. The largest country in South America by area
18. The largest country in Africa by area
20. The top coconut-producing country
21. The world’s tallest waterfalls
22. The top banana-producing country
25. The largest city in Australia
26. The largest ocean in the world
27. The world’s highest mountain
28. Country with the tallest completed building, as of 2015
2. The top apricot-producing country
3. The largest lake in the world
4. Country with the longest road tunnel in the world
5. The largest lake in the U.S.
7. The largest landlocked country in the world
9. The world’s largest country by area
12. The largest state in the U.S. by area
13. The largest country in Europe by area
15. The longest river in South America
16. The world’s most populous country
17. The longest U.S. river
19. The highest mountain in the U.S.
23. The longest mountain range on Earth
24. The world’s longest river system
To see the completed crossword diagram, use the printable link above. Or check your answers to each clue here:
You can find DOZENS more free crossword puzzle games right here at Word-Game-World. Use the links at the bottom to find all the collections. Or select from some of our most popular puzzles:
Stormy Weather - Weather or not this is a breeze to solve, I’m sure you’ll feel right as rain when you’ve finished! Each clue in this crossword is a scrambled word related to the weather.
The Grimacing Gardener - Here's a crossword puzzle free for the weeding, hoeing and growing! Inspired by a recent encounter with poison ivy, I've written this puzzle challenging plights and pestilence associated with gardening.
Corny Jokes Crossword - In this printable crossword puzzle, every clue is very corny joke or riddle!
New York Times Crossword Puzzles Trivia We've made our own crossword puzzle about the world's most popular crossword puzzles. How many answers do you know?
What's the Scoop? A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
Famous Pairs If you can finish clues like mac and ? or peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one! It's really fun to solve with a friend.