Need some fun and engaging Bible games for a group? Even non-baseball fans can participate in this fun Bible trivia game!
5. The emcee reads a question to first player on Team 1. It will be either a single, double, triple or HR, based on difficulty.
6. If the player answers the question correctly, the scorekeeper puts an X on the proper base. For instance, if the player answer a SINGLE correctly, the scorekeeper draws an X on first base.
7. If the player answers incorrectly, he makes an out.
8. The next player comes to bat. If he answers correctly, the scorekeeper advances the first base runner and adds another. Note: There are no stolen bases. Runners only advance as far as the batter. For example, suppose there's a runner on first base. The batter correctly answers a DOUBLE. The runner on first advances to third base, and the batter goes to second base.
9. Play continues until Team1 has 3 outs.
10. Team 2 goes to bat for the bottom of the first inning.
11. The team with the most runs when the game ends is the winner.
You can write your own questions, based on the abilities of the players or use the ones we've written for your convenience.
We've posted 10 questions and answers here, but the printable version includes 30 for your game-playing convenience!
1. Single: Where did the wise men find Baby Jesus? (in a house in Bethlemen, Matt 2:11)
2. Triple: Where was Paul baptized? (In a house in Damascus, Acts 9:10-11)
3. Double: Where was Peter when the Lord instructed him in a vision from heaven? (On a housetop in Joppa, Acts 10:1-8)
4. Single: Where did Jesus perform his first miracle? (At Cana,John 2: 1-11)
5. Single: What two cities were destroyed because of their wickedness? (Sodom and Gomorrah, Gen 18)
6. Single: In what city did Jesus receive a royal welcome? (Jerusalem, Matt 21)
7. Double: What was the town of Mary and her sister Martha? (Bethany, John 11:1)
8. Single: Who dreamed of a ladder reaching to heaven? (Jacob, Gen 28)
9. Triple: In a dream, who saw seven fat-fleshed and seven lean-fleshed cows come up out of a river? (Pharaoh, Gen 41)
10. Home Run: Whom did Jesus call “a fox”? (King Herod, Luke 13:31-32)
- How much fun will your kids have learning Bible verses? Try this game
and find out! Ideal for Bible School and Church School groups.
Order, Please! A fun, flexible game to help groups of students memorize learn Bible verses. Also perfect for Bible School!
Printable Bible Bingo Game Players try to be the first to cover 5 Old Testament words in a row.
Bible Study Games Two great games to play with a group: Bible Tic-Tac-Toe and Sword Drills!
Bible Brainstorming Games How quickly can your players supply all the words for each category?
Remember, all of our Bible Games for a Group are unique, printable and FREE!
Visit our Facebook page...
for more free word play fun!