If you want to print Bible Bingo Games for learning fun, you're in the right place! Use this game at your next youth meeting, Sunday School class or church party. This works will with all ages. Bingo is also ideal for a family fun night!
We've designed four different Old Testament Bingo cards for your convenience. Here's one of them:
To play this Bingo game:
1. Print out the master word list and playing cards from the pdf.
2. Cut apart the master word list. Place the words in a bowl or bag.
Make sure each player has a different game card. We've provided 4 in
our pdf. We also have blank cards so you can make additional cards for
more players. They're included in the link above.
4. Distribute markers or coins to each player to cover the words as they are drawn from the bag.
5. Choose someone to draw out one word at a time from the bag and call it out. Players cover the words that appear on their cards as the words are called out.
6. The first player to cover 5 words in a row – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – wins the game.
7. Play several rounds. Award small prizes if you like to the players who score five covered spaces in a row.
Ideas for low-cost prizes include: quarters, pencils, stickers, treats, fast-food coupons, magnets with Bible verses, small notebooks, mugs, or anything age-appropriate from your local dollar store.
If you enjoyed this ready to print Bible Bingo game, you may also want to try these fun group games:
- How much fun will your kids have learning Bible verses? Try this game
and find out! Kids take turns "popping up" and calling out their words when they are omitted from the Bible verse. Ideal for Bible School and Church School groups.
Order, Please! Here's another simple, fun, flexible game to help groups of students memorize learn Bible verses. Kids scramble to put the words of a verse in order. It's also perfect for Bible School!
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable list 30 questions and answers for your convenience.
Bible Tic-Tac-Toe - Review any Bible facts using this format. Great for All Ages! Prepare Bible trivia questions in advance. Divide your group into two teams, the X team and the O team. If the X team answers their question correctly, they place an X anywhere on the board. Do you have the idea?
Bible Brainstorming I Perfect for any group gathering. Challenge everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is even tougher.
We have something for just about everyone!
The "Third" Bible Trivia Quiz - Here's a unique set of questions all about things that came not first, not second, but THIRD. Are you up to this challenge?
Who Said It? - Can you identify the speaker and the listener in each of these Bible quotations? This makes a great game, or you can solve it on your own!
Blessed by God - Finish these ten scriptures about those who are blessed by God. Can you fill in all the blanks without looking up the verses?