Bible study games are a really great way to learn about the scriptures.
Some of the best free Bible Games are the simplest ones. Here are two ideas for fun Bible games that hard to beat when you need games to play with a group.
These games require little preparation and few supplies. They're great for many age groups.
1. Prepare several Bible trivia questions in advance.
Questions can cover a Bible story or chapter you want to review. Or you
can use general Bible knowledge questions. You’ll need about 8-9
questions per round, and you may want to play several rounds, depending
on the amount of time that’s available. If you want some ideas for
trivia questions, see our Bible Baseball game.
Divide your group into two teams. Guys/girls can work well if the
numbers are about even. Choose one team to be the Xs, and the other to
be the Os.
3. Draw a tic-tac-toe board on a whiteboard, chalkboard, or even a large piece of paper.
Ask the first question to the X team. If they get the right answer,
they choose where they want to draw an X on the tic-tac-toe board. If
they are wrong, the O team gets a chance to answer it.
Ask the second question to the O team. If they answer correctly, they
draw an O on the game board. If they answer incorrectly, the X team has
the opportunity to answer it.
6. Continue in the same manner until one team 3 Xs or 3 Os in a row.
7. The first team to get 3 of their marks in a row wins that round.
8. If no team gets 3 in a row, there is no winner for that round.
If you're looking for more games to use in a group, or own your own, try some of these:
Visit our Facebook page...
for more free word play fun!