Blank Crossword Puzzles
Now you can make your own own
crosswords using our template for blank crossword puzzles. We've provided instructions and a template to help you.
Print blank crossword
Our template is a great tool to help you make your own crossword. This puzzle uses a lot of short words, so even beginning puzzle-writers can successfully create an original crossword.
Just follow these instructions to create your own puzzle.
- Open the attached PDF and print it. Use it as a practice page.
- Write your own clues and answers to fill the crossword puzzle diagram.
- To create a new blank puzzle to share, return to our PDF.
- In Adobe Acrobat, go to Tools, click on Select & Zoom, then Snapshot tool.
- Select only the blank puzzle grid. This copies the diagram to the clipboard.
- Open a new document in Word, or another word processing program. Paste.
- Type your clues below the puzzle.
- Add a title above the puzzle.
- Print or email copies (with or without your answers) for your family and friends to enjoy!
If you'd rather not create your own puzzles, we have oodles that are ready to print and use. Here are just a few:
Songs of the Seventies: See what you know about these classic hit songs from the 1970's
Fill In Crossword Puzzles Here's a cartoon-themed crossword for you to fill in. Place forty cartoon and comic strip characters in this puzzle.
Commuter Crossword Puzzles You shouldn't need a crossword puzzle dictionary to solve this, making it the perfect puzzle for commuters (or anyone else, for that matter).
Easy Crossword Puzzle - Famous Pairs A great puzzle for beginners! Supply the second item for famous pairs of foods, TV characters, and everyday objects.
Celebrities! Find the last name of the actor/actress who starred in each pair of films. Entertaining for you!
Commuter Crossword Puzzles
You shouldn't need a crossword puzzle dictionary to solve this, making
it the perfect puzzle for commuters. Print out an extra copy or two to
share with your co-workers.
New York Times Crossword Puzzles Trivia We've made our own crossword puzzle about the world's most popular crossword puzzles. How many answers do you know?
Go to Easy Crossword Puzzles
Go to Medium Crossword Puzzles
Go to Difficult Crossword Puzzles
Go from Blank Crossword Puzzles
to Word Game World Home