Here is one of the best commuter crossword puzzles ever! It's always a weirdly unique puzzle because every answer is spelled using only the letters in CROSSWORD PUZZLE!
You shouldn't need a crossword puzzle dictionary to solve this, making it the perfect puzzle for commuters (or anyone else, for that matter). Be sure to print out an extra copy or two to share with your co-workers.
1. Round wooden rod
4. Expertise or cleverness
5. Undetectable by smell
6. Rub and scrub
10. Precursor to rain
11. To fuse pieces of metal at a high temperature
14. A parasitic insect, or a contemptible person
19. Respiratory illness featuring a hoarse cough
21. Popular dog breed
25. Coercive circumstances
28. Style and furnishing of a room
30. Describes a rechargeable appliance
31. Monetary unit in France, Italy, etc.
32. To awaken or incite
2. Musical composition
3. Good place for meats and drinks on a picnic
4. Counterfeit, bogus
7. Sour milk will do this
8. Gushed out
9. A pair
10. A filthy place or container
12. Recover a loss
13. What women used formerly to style their hair
15. Part of a mortgage payment (for taxes, etc.) that is held back until bill is due
18. Flowed or leaked out slowly
20. Two-door car with a hard top
22. Series of actions to achieve a certain result
24. Ethical standards
27. Fine, ground particles
If you enjoy commuter crossword puzzles, you will probably also like:
Cryptic Crossword Puzzles
A challenging puzzle for all of you who like to solve anagrams.
Complete instructions are provided if you're new to this fun version of
the crossword puzzle.
Medical Crossword Puzzles Test how well you know the names of your bones in this medical crossword.
Baby Shower Crossword Puzzles Here's a unique puzzle for your next baby shower. Double-meaning words mean double the fun!
See It On Fox TV Finish the titles for 20 popular Fox television shows. Should be easy, right?
Movie Crossword Are you a Movie Buff? See if you can come up with 30 one-word movie titles from the Internet Movie Database’s list of top 250 movies of all time, as judged by the website’s users. Use the clues to find the name of each movie.
Famous Pairs A great puzzle for beginners! Supply the second item for famous pairs of foods, TV characters, and everyday objects.