You'll not find a tastier food crossword anywhere! Grab a donut or some other delicious treat, a beverage and pencil and get to work on this fun puzzle.
How many delectable dishes do you know that begin with the letter D? You may or may not agree that all the ones in this puzzle are, in fact, delicious. But they do all begin with D. That's an important tip that may help you solve the most difficult clues.
1. Type of cold eggs prepared with savory seasoning
5. The lower part of a chicken’s or turkey’s leg (plural)
6. Strong coffee served after dinner in a small cup
9. Dehydrated apples, bananas, apricots, etc. (2 wds)
11. Oblong, fleshy fruit of an Old World palm tree
12. Goes well with chips or fresh vegetables
13. Chicken or turkey sliced and baked with broccoli and Hollandaise sauce
14. Light, rich flaky pastry
15. A weed with bright yellow flowers, whose leaves are sometimes eaten as “greens”
16. A large, long white winter radish
2. Any sweet dish served at the end of a meal
3. Kind of rich chocolate cake (2 wds)
4. Hot morning beverage made with a certain kind of appliance (2 wds)
5. A piece of dough cooked by boiling or steaming
7. Refers to a sauce that goes on salad or to poultry stuffing
8. A cucumber prepared with a certain aromatic herb (2 wds)
9. A kind of thick, baked pizza (2 wds)
10. The flesh of a web-footed swimming bird
11. One of several cuts of beef, typically a boneless rib eye steak or a bone-in top loin steak
14. A small ring of sweet dough, fried in fat, sometimes filled or frosted
Desserts Word Scramble: A puzzle page your guests are sure to love! Be sure to have plenty of sweets to serve while your guests untangle these words!
What's Cooking-Bridal Shower Game: Do your guests know all about food? Let them try this fun trivia quiz! Interesting facts will lead to some interesting discussion.
Coffee Word Search - This clever puzzle is designed inside a coffee mug! Grab a cup of your favorite blend while you solve it. It's a perfect companion to the food crossword above, especially for a party or shower.
Anagram Celebrity Crossword - Super-fun puzzler! Do you know whose name can be anagrammed into "I RENT BELLS?" Solve this and 21 others to successfully complete this crossword.
Celebrities! Find the last name of the actor/actress who starred in each pair of films. Entertaining for you!
Super Sleuths - Can you deduce the names of fictional detectives, and the tools of their trade?
NEW! Missing Links - Supply the word that connects both words in the clue. Example: RAW - OUT Answer: HIDE Fun to solve with your family or classmates!