If you like free crossword puzzle games, you’re going to love this one! To complete this challenging puzzle, you’ll need to supply the name of something that’s the biggest, tallest, highest, longest or deepest. HINT: No answer is used for more than one clue.
Some answers are obvious, others are surprising. You’ll be familiar with many of the answers, but probably not all of them. So stretch your brain, find a reference tool or two, and dive right in! (See the printable version for the complete diagram.)
Printable Crossword & Solution
or try the Interactive Version!
1. The largest city in Canada
3. The country with the longest coastline in the world
5. The largest volcanic island in the world
6. The world’s largest continent
8. The largest island in the world
10. The deepest lake on Earth
11. Country with the world’s tallest dam
14. The largest country in South America by area
18. The largest country in Africa by area
20. The top coconut-producing country
21. The world’s tallest waterfalls
22. The top banana-producing country
25. The largest city in Australia
26. The largest ocean in the world
27. The world’s highest mountain
28. Country with the tallest completed building, as of 2015
2. The top apricot-producing country
3. The largest lake in the world
4. Country with the longest road tunnel in the world
5. The largest lake in the U.S.
7. The largest landlocked country in the world
9. The world’s largest country by area
12. The largest state in the U.S. by area
13. The largest country in Europe by area
15. The longest river in South America
16. The world’s most populous country
17. The longest U.S. river
19. The highest mountain in the U.S.
23. The longest mountain range on Earth
24. The world’s longest river system
To see the completed crossword diagram, use the printable link above. Or check your answers to each clue here:
Stormy Weather - Weather or not this is a breeze to solve, I’m sure you’ll feel right as rain when you’ve finished! Each clue in this crossword is a scrambled word related to the weather.
NEW! Missing Links - Supply the word that connects both words in the clue. Example: RAW - OUT Answer: HIDE Fun to solve with your family or classmates!
Corny Jokes Crossword - In this printable crossword puzzle, every clue is very corny joke or riddle!
New York Times Crossword Puzzles Trivia We've made our own crossword puzzle about the world's most popular crossword puzzles. How many answers do you know?
What's the Scoop? A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
Don't miss my collection of free crossword puzzle games for children!
Looking for additional free crossword puzzle games that are also challenging? Try one or more of these!
A State by Any Other Name Each clue is the nickname for one of the 50 states in the U.S. You supply the state that matches! Even if you know only a few answers at first, you should be able to complete this interesting puzzle!
Cryptic Crossword Puzzles The answer for each cryptic clue is an anagram for one of the words in the clue.
Acronym Crossword Puzzle This interesting acronym crossword uses terms from government, medicine, technology, sports and more. Simply supply the missing word in each acronym.
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!