This Ready to Print Bible bingo game is great for all ages! Use this game at your next youth meeting, Sunday School class or church party. Bingo is also ideal for a family fun night!
We've designed four different Old Testament Bingo cards for your convenience. Here's one of them:
To play this Bingo game:
1. Print out the master word list and playing cards from the pdf.
2. Cut apart the master word list. Place the words in a bowl or bag.
Make sure each player has a different game card. We've provided 4 in
our pdf. We also have blank cards so you can make additional cards for
more players. They're included in the link above.
4. Make sure each player has markers or coins to cover the words as they are drawn from the bag.
5. Choose someone to draw out one word at a time from the bag and call it out. Players cover the words that appear on their cards.
6. The first player to cover 5 words in a row – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – wins the game.
7. Play several rounds. Award small prizes if you like.
You may also want to try these fun group games:
- How much fun will your kids have learning Bible verses? Try this game
and find out! Ideal for Bible School and Church School groups.
Order, Please! A fun, flexible game to help groups of students memorize learn Bible verses. Also perfect for Bible School!
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included a printable list 30 questions and answers for your convenience.
Bible Tic-Tac-Toe - Review any Bible facts using this format. Great for All Ages!
Bible Brainstorming I Perfect for any group gathering. Challenge everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is even tougher.
We have something for just about everyone!