Try some of our free Bible trivia lists, games and quizzes! Use our Bible trivia questions and answers with your family or at church. These provide a fun way to learn and review important Bible information.
This set of trivia questions ask you to complete scripture verses about those who are blessed by God. May these uplifting scriptures bless you!
How well do you know these “blessed” passages? Try to fill in each missing word without looking up each reference. Then check your answers. Here's a peek at the printable page. The entire text also appears below.
1. The Lord bless you and ____ you; the Lord make his face ____ on you and be______ to you; the Lord turn his face to you and give you ______. (Num. 6:24-26, NIV)
2. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he _____ on the seventh day.Therefore the Lord blessed the ______ day and made it ____. (Ex. 20:11, NIV)
3. Blessed is the one who _____ in the Lord, who does not look to the ______, to those who turn aside to false gods. (Ps. 40:4, NIV)
4. Blessed is the ______ whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his_______. (Ps. 33:12, NIV)
5. “Hosanna to the ____ of David!”
“Blessed is he who comes in the _____ of the Lord!”
“Hosanna in the highest _____!” (Matt. 21:9, NIV)
6. Blessed are the ______ in spirit, for theirs is the ______ of heaven. (Matt. 5:3, NIV)
7. God blessed them and said, “Be ______ and increase in______ and fill the water in the seas, and let the _____ increase on the earth.” (Gen. 1:22, NIV)
8. Bless those who ______ you; bless and do not curse. (Rom. 12:14, NIV)
9. Blessed are those who _____in your house; they are ever_____ you. (Ps. 84:4, NIV)
10. In a loud voice [Elizabeth] exclaimed: “Blessed are you among ____, and blessed is the ____ you will ____!” (Luke 1:42, NIV)
Women of the Bible - 20 questions, at varying degrees of difficulty, about some of the fascinating women in the Old and New Testaments
New Testament Bible Trivia for Kids - 20 questions about people and events in the New Testament.
Old Testament Kids Trivia - Another collection of free Bible trivia written on an easier level for kids or Bible learners.
Bible Brainstorming I
Perfect for any group gathering. These free Bible games challenge
everyone to supply as many answers as possible before time runs out!
Bible Brainstorming II If you enjoyed solving our first Bible Brainstorming word puzzle, here’s a new challenge. Warning: This one is tougher.
Book, Chapter, Verse - A fun, flexible game that asks players to identify the "full address" of familiar Bible verses.
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge in this free Bible Trivia Game that works for any size group. We've included a printable Bible trivia list of 30 questions and answers for your convenience.