We've got lots of simple crossword puzzles on our site that are fun
for kids and even adults. They're a great learning tool that parents and
teachers can use to make learning interesting!
1. When the boy fell, the teacher rang the ____.
3. We got a good deal on our ____.
5. If you walked a mile, would you still ____?
7. Birds can fly in the ____.
8. The sleepy clown sat _____.
10. The spilled milk made a mess on her ____.
11. What is your plan for this frying ____?
13. Our cat is very _____.
1. Jack always wears the color ______.
2. She put the stamp under a ____.
4. She is very sad, but I hope she will soon be _____.
6. When will the man open the ____?
7. If you start to hop, when will you ____?
9. If you see the lucky fish, be sure to make a ____.
12. The baby bird will rest in its ____.
If you or your kids would like to try more simple crosswords, we recommend:
Disney Crossword Puzzles One of our most popular kids printable crossword puzzles! Supply the names of some major characters from several Walt Disney stories and movies.
What's the Scoop? A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
Famous Pairs: If you can finish clues like mac and ? or peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one! It's really fun to solve with a friend.
Let's Eat! Can you can figure out the clues to some of these common foods?
Animal Crossword Puzzles Supply the names we use to describe different baby animals.
Body Part Scramble One of our easiest puzzles for early learners or ESL students. We give you all the letters for each answer, but you need to put them in the right order to spell a part of the body.
U.S. Holidays and Observances There's so much to celebrate! Check your knowledge of lots of special days, anytime of year. Even if you're not an American, you'll probably know most of these.
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you -- it's really not that difficult! Check your knowledge of several common flying and creeping critters. Keep your fly swatter handy!