Our easy crossword puzzles are fun for all ages! This puzzle is all about American holidays and observances. Even if you're not an American, you'll probably know most of these answers.
When you're not celebrating all of these special days, we hope you'll come back and try many more of our easy crosswords. Don't miss our special collection for kids. Adults like these, too!
2. This animal stars on February 2.
3. The second Monday in October honors this explorer.
5. These women are honored on the second Sunday in May.
6. December 25
7. They're honored on the third Sunday in June.
10. Week-long African-American festival that begins on December 26.
13. First Tuesday after the first Monday in November (2 words)
14. January 1 (3 words)
15. October 31
17. Third Monday in February is ___ Day.
18. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is in this month.
1. July 4th is also known as ___ Day.
4. The last Monday in May is ____ Day.
8. Fourth Thursday in November
9. This environmentally-friendly day is April 15. (2 words)
11. The first Monday in September (2 words)
12. Valentine's Day is _____ 14th.
16. A Christian holiday celebrate on a Sunday in March or April
Let's Eat! Can you can figure out the clues to some of these common foods?
Famous Pairs - One of our most popular easy crossword puzzles: If you can finish clues like peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one!
What's the Scoop? A tasty puzzle, all about ice cream!
Book Nook How many of these volumes are on your shelf? Perfect for students of all ages!
Disney Crossword Puzzles
One of our most popular kids printable crossword puzzles! Supply the
names of some major characters from several Walt Disney stories and
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you! It's really not that difficult!
You may also enjoy some of our fun word scramble games, including:
Picnic Word Scramble
- If you correctly solve each word on the list, you'll uncover two more
picnic essentials. Different, and fun! Great for family reunions and
other summertime gatherings.
Delicious Dessert Word Scramble: Try this dessert scramble. Get comfortable and grab your favorite beverage and dessert and enjoy.
Books of the Bible Word Scramble People of all ages will enjoy this Bible game with a twist! Great for family night or Bible classes.
So Tiny This puzzle features 10 scrambled words used to describe very tiny things. Can you solve them in a tiny amount of time?