Free Easy Crossword :
This free easy crossword puzzle is about home work, but probably not the kind you might be expecting! It features the names of different types of homes in which people live. (Did we get you on that one?)
After you've tried this one, please come back and try more of our easy crosswords. Don't miss our special collection for kids. Adults like these, too!
Printable version of this free easy crossword and answers
1. Large, grand building for royalty
4. A house usually located in a remote place, used for hunting or skiing
5. A building or set of buildings where soldiers live
7. Kind of apartment with just one room, kitchen and bathroom
8. A very tall apartment building (hyphen removed)
11. A priest's home
13. An apartment on one floor of a building
14. An apartment building or multi-unit structure in which each unit is owned, nickname
16. A large country house with lots of buildings on a large piece of land
17. A large, flat-bottom boat used as a home
18. Portable house made of canvas, nylon or skins
19. A home for nuns
1. Large apartment located at the top of a building
2. A set of rooms in a building that can be rented
3. A mountain house with wide overhanging roof; style that originated in Switzerland
6. A trailer used as a permanent home, made without a permanent foundation (2 wds.)
9. A house built by Eskimos of blocks of ice
10. A traveling home built on the frame of a truck (2 wds.)
12. Abe Lincoln's kind of home (2 wds.)
15. A shack
Looking for another free easy crossword?
Try one of these!
What's the Scoop?
A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of
the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
Famous Pairs: If you can finish clues like peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one!
American Holidays and Observances There's always something to celebrate! See if you can figure out the names of these special days and events.
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you! It's really not that difficult!
Let's Eat: If you're ready for something just a wee bit tougher, try this one. You'll probably have little problem thinking of the right word, but you'll have to spell it correctly to complete the crossword!