Here's one of our newest mind memory games that you're sure to love, whether or not you enjoy baseball. So...batter up for some memory-building fun!
1. Study this picture for one minute. For your convenience, here's an online timer. Set the clock for 1 minute, choose your sound, and hit START.
2. Scroll down to the list of questions. Be sure that you've scrolled far enough so you can't peek back at the picture!
3. Jot down your answers on a piece of paper.
4. When time is up, go down to the orange button at bottom of this page to check your answers. Or look back at the picture.
Ready, Set, Go!
Before answering these questions, be sure you've scrolled down far enough to hide your view of the baseball pitcher!
1. Did the
pitcher have a ball in his hand?
2. What two
colors were in his hat?
3. How many cleats could you see on each of his shoes?
4. Did he wear glasses?
5. What color was his hair?
6. How many fingers could you see on his bare hand?
7. How many of his ears could you see?
8. Was he wearing a mitt on his right hand or his left hand?
9. Did the pitcher’s shadow appear in this picture?
10. Did the pitcher’s uniform have stripes on only his shirt, only his pants, both, or neither?
Before you check your answers, please note that you can find lots more fun memory games here at Word-Game-World. Here are just a few of them:
Detailed Differences - Another fun adult memory game for your next party! How many differences can your friends spot? Perfect for showers, family gatherings or any party!
Word Wall 1 - Give yourself or your friends just one minute to learn all 25 words on this wall. Then try to answer ten questions about those words correctly. Can you do it?
Memory Training Game - List Twists (1-4) Here's a simple game format to help you boost your memory! Study one of these word lists for the time given, then answer several specific questions. Work your way through increasingly difficult lists.
Behind this fabulous orange button, you'll find the answers to the ten questions above.