Use our printable memory games to check up on your own "remembering" skills, or to compete against your friends to find out who's best!
Be sure to try several of our memory brain games while you're here!
This "Word Wall" is a set of 25 words, arranged in a 5 x 5 grid. To be good at this game, you must quickly memorize not only the words themselves, but also their arrangement.
Here's a peek at the printable version. The full game and text also appear below.
Instructions: Study this list of words for one minute. Then write your answers to the questions without looking at this "wall."
Supply everyone with paper and pencil so each person can record his/her own responses. For best results, use the printable version.
1. How many clothing items were on the wall?
2. Was the color RED listed?
3. What word was in the top right corner?
4. What ice cream flavors were listed?
5. What color was below COAT?
6. What flavor was to the right of STRAWBERRY?
7. What word was to the left of GERANIUM?
8. What five parts of a house were listed?
9. Name all the words in the left-hand column.
10. What was the last color listed?
Now check your answers!
There are a total of 22 correct responses.
20 – 22 Superb
15 -19 Very Good
10 – 14 About Average
5 – 9 Focus More
0 – 4 Eat More Peanuts!
Memory Training Game - List Twists Here's a simple game format to help you boost your memory! Study one of these word lists for the time given, then answer several specific questions. Work your way through increasingly difficult lists.
Word Wall 2 - Are you ready for a more difficult challenge? This time you'll get two minutes to study the word wall...and you will need it!
Memory Mayhem - This is great party game for adults and teens. Find out who has the best memory with this fun, flexible game.
...More Memory Games for Adults and Kids. Please check back often for the latest additions. Have suggestions? Please contact me with your ideas!