Here's fun new collection of Bible trivia for youth groups or other church or family gatherings. I've purposely omitted the first letters of one or two words in each scripture passage.
Can you find the missing letters AND give the correct scripture reference?
Here's a quick peek at the printable pages. You may view the entire text below.
Directions: On the printable pages, circle the words with missing letters. There will be one or two words in each passage. Write the correct words at the end of each verse, along with the reference for each scripture passage.
1. “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your earls to pigs.”
2. “They were using this question as a rap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the round with his finger.”
3. “The Lord is
compassionate and gracious, low to anger, bounding in love.”
“….we reached Caesarea and
stayed at the house of Philip the evangelist, one of the Seven. He had our
unmarried daughters who prophesied.”
5. “Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe axes, pay axes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”
“But while everyone was sleeping, his
enemy came and owed weeds among the heat, and went away.”
7. “One who is lack in his work is brother to one who destroys.”
8. “For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more
did God’s race and the gift that came by the race of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to
9. “You are not your own; you were bought at a rice. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”
10. “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged word, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and arrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”
11. “you also, like living tones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”
12. “I am the vine; you are the ranches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will ear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”
13. “The air on his head was white like wool, as white as now, and his eyes were like blazing fire.”
14. “So he traveled throughout Galilee, reaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.”
15. “How then can a mortal be righteous before God How one born of woman be pure? If even the moon is not right and the tars are not pure in his eyes, how much less a mortal, who is but a maggot— a human being, who is only a worm!”
Your teens and adults may also enjoy these fun Bible trivia collections:
The "Third" Bible Trivia Quiz - Here's a unique set of questions all about things that came not first, not second, but THIRD. Are you up to this challenge?
Who Said It? - Can you identify the speaker and the listener in each of these Bible quotations? This makes a great set of Bible Trivia for youth. You may also want to solve this on your own!
Women in the Bible - 20 questions about some remarkable women! Review what you know about mothers, daughters, wives, servants, leaders and more!