Calling all word play fans: Try our word puzzles PRINTABLE for your convenience, and FUN for your entertainment!
For instance, why not try THIS puzzle?
To each of the 26 words below, add a different letter of the alphabet. Then rearrange the letters, if necessary, to form a common word. Use each letter from A to Z exactly once.
Example: lock + A = CLOAK
B C D
E F G
H I J
K L M
N O P
Q R S
T U V
W X Y Z
1. tuna + _ = _______ 14. word + _ = ______
2. lisp + _ = _______ 15. just + _ = ______
3. gear + _ = ______ 16. boar + _ = ______
4. down + _ = ______ 17. poet + _ = ______
5. size + _ = ______ 18. suet + _ = ______
6. warn + _ = ______ 19. bird + _ = ______
7. doze + _ = ______ 20. sung + _ = ______
8. chat + _ = ______ 21. hour +_ = _______
9. lime + _ = ______ 22. dial + _ = _______
10. stir + _ = ______ 23. deal + _ = ______
11. fuel + _ = ______ 24. robe + _ = ______
12. ripe + _ = ______ 25. rant + _ = ______
13. vase + _ = ______ 26. axle + _ = ______
Asian Cities Word Scramble: How well do you know your cities of the world? If you're ready for a challenge, test your knowledge of cities in Asia. Unscramble each one and name the country in which each is located.
Coffee Word Search - This clever puzzle is designed inside a coffee mug! Grab a cup of your favorite blend while you solve it.
50 States Word Search Game - Find all fifty states of the United States. Fun to solve no matter where you live!
Shop 'Till You Drop! Solve this easy puzzle before your next trip to the mall!
Famous Pairs: If you can finish clues like mac and ? or peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one! It's really fun to solve with a friend.
If you like a variety of different puzzles, take a look around our site. You might especially be interested in these unique formats:
If you want even more word puzzles printable for your convenience, check out our cryptograms, anagrams, and Bible puzzles. Use the buttons on the left to find all of your favorites!