These free Bible story coloring pages will help your young Bible students learn and remember some amazing events from the life of Moses.
From being hidden in a basket in the water to receiving the Ten Commandments, Moses truly led a remarkable life as he followed God.
1. The first page illustrates baby Moses, just after he was found by Pharaoh's daughter, floating in the water. His mother had placed him there securely in a water-tight basket after the lives of all the Hebrew infants had been threatened. Read the entire account in Exodus 2.
2. The second page comes from Exodus 3, when God spoke to Moses from a burning bush.
3. Exodus 5 tells of the first time Moses went before Pharaoh to ask permission for all the Israelites to leave Egypt to worship God. That's the setting for our third coloring page in this set.
4. The fourth page shows the monumental event of the parting of the Red Sea which allowed Moses and the Israelites to escape from Pharaoh's army as told in Exodus 14.
5. The final free Bible story coloring page depicts Moses with the Ten Commandments, as explained in Exodus, chapters 19 and 20.
Of course, there are many more noteworthy events in the life of Moses. Encourage your kids to make their own illustrations for their favorites.
Jesus Does Amazing Things - Set of 5 wonderful coloring sheets about the life of Christ, and a reminder that Jesus can do amazing things in the life of your child!
Bible Coloring Sheets - Set of three unique pages in which kids will finish writing important Bible verses, finish drawing the picture, and finally color the page. Fun and worthwhile!
Noah's Ark Bible Crossword Can you answer all these clues on one of the most famous events in the Bible?
Bible Bingo Game Old Testament Bible Bingo at its best! Play it at your next family night or youth group meeting. We provide ready-to-print bingo cards and the master word list.
Try some of our Free Bible Games, Bible Trivia and Bible Word Search Puzzles, too!
Free John 3:16 Puzzle and Coloring eBook for Kids, Parents & Teachers! Learn and share the Good News. 22 pages in all. Co-written by Keith & Ann Fisher
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!