Solve this Martin Luther King Jr crossword puzzle on your own, or in your classroom, home or business.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was born on January 15, 1929. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is observed each year in the U.S. on the third Monday of January. King was an advocate of peace and change.
Test your knowledge of this important leader as you complete this crossword puzzle.
1. MLK, Jr’s most famous speech: "I Have a ____"
5. Name of the movement that sought to extend full equality to blacks (2 words)
8. MLK, Jr. held a large march in 1965 from here to Montgomery
9. His wife's first name
10. He was sometimes arrested and sent here.
11. These laws once kept blacks from casting ballots
12. MLK, Jr's profession
2. City of his birth
3. The practice of separating races that he sought to end
4. He led boycotts of this method of transportation.
6. He won this peace prize in 1964.
7. He worked to bring equality through __ means.
....this Martin Luther King, Jr. word search puzzle! Print and solve this puzzle of forty hidden words related to this great man's life.
Where In the World? Test your knowledge of famous locations around the world. Great for Geography buffs, family night or Social Studies class!
World Capitals - Travel around the world as you supply the name of the country that matches each capital city. How long will it take you to sail through this crossword? (Find this puzzle on my other website, www.spelling-words-well.com)
US Vice-Presidents Crossword Test your knowledge of the history of the United States government and see how many vice presidents you can recall.
Presidential Middle Names - Check your knowledge of some interesting trivia about U.S. Presidents! Can you supply the name of the president who had/has each of these middle names? This puzzle also appears on my other site.
Name Anagrams: Here are anagrams of famous scientists, inventors and world leaders. Great for puzzlers who are into history!
International Anagram: For those of you with an world-wide interest, we have a challenging list of countries and capitals for you to unscramble.
Buzzwords: To solve one of our exclusive Buzzword puzzles, you will use crossword-type clues, search through a honeycomb of letters, and unscramble anagrams. There’s no other puzzle quite like this!