In this printable crossword puzzle, every clue is joke or riddle -- a very corny one, in fact! If you can come up with the same answer I did, then you’ll have no problem completing this puzzle. But then again, it may be a bit more difficult than it sounds.
DISCLAIMER: There may be more than one answer to some of these groaners, and you may not think these are funny at all. But I’m guessing you’ll love solving this crossword!
1. How does a mouse feel after it takes a bath? (2 wds.)
4. Where were the first donuts fried?
6. Where are delinquent hard drives sent? (2 wds.)
9. What is a diver’s favorite game?
13. What do rock musicians use when they get hurt?
16. What pets do musicians like?
17. What kind of artist is likely to get arrested? (2 wd.)
19. If a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?
22. What cannot run even though it has three feet?
23. What did the mother buffalo say to her son before he left?
25. What’s the most popular tune?
26. What is brown and sticky?
27. What do you put in a barrel to make it lighter?
28. What do you call an angle that’s been in a car crash?
29. How do you make a puppy disappear? (2 wds.)
30. What do you get when you cross chocolate powder with a magic dragon? (2wds.)
2. What do you call a boy hanging on the wall?
3. What do you get when you cross an ear of corn with a spider?
5. How did the computer feel after its memory had been upgraded?
7. How to you throw the best party in the universe?
8. What has teeth but doesn’t bite?
10. How do you get an astronaut’s baby to fall asleep?
11. What can be divided, but no one can see
where it was divided?
12. What kind of waves are impossible to swim in?
14. What do cats have that no other animal in the world has?
15. What kind of fish like peanut butter?
18. What kind of music can you play with your toes?
20. What do you call a grizzle bear with no teeth (2 wds.)
21. What musical instrument is not to be believed?
24. What’s the difference between an old penny and a new dime? (2 wds.)
While you're here, why not try some of these fun crosswords? Use the links at the bottom of the page to find lots more, arranged by difficulty.
The Grimacing Gardener - Here's a printable crossword puzzle free for the weeding, hoeing and growing! Inspired by a recent encounter with poison ivy, I've written this puzzle challenging plights and pestilence associated with gardening.
- Follow the signs for a fun, easy crossword puzzle. Simply supply the
message shown on the sign. Quick and simple for kids and adults alike!
U.S. Holidays and Observances
There's so much to celebrate! Check your knowledge of lots of special
days, anytime of year.
Movie Crossword - We supply the year and two actors. You supply the title of a popular film. Fun and challenging!
Commuter Crossword Puzzles
You shouldn't need a crossword puzzle dictionary to solve this, making
it the perfect crossword puzzle free for commuters. Print out an extra copy or two to
share with your co-workers.
What's the Scoop? A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
A State by Any Other Name Each clue is the nickname for one of the 50 states in the U.S. You supply the state that matches! Even if you know only a few answers at first, you should be able to complete this one, step by step. It's a very interesting puzzle!
Where In the World? Test your knowledge of famous locations around the world. It's a great printable crossword puzzle for Geography buffs, family night or Social Studies class!
I've also written a lot of crosswords for kids. Here are just a few for you to check out with your young friends or family members:
Disney Crossword Puzzles One of our most popular kids printable crossword puzzles! Supply the names of some major characters from several Walt Disney stories and movies.
Body Part Scramble One of our easiest puzzles for early learners or ESL students. We give you all the letters for each answer, but you need to put them in the right order to spell a part of the body.
Noah's Ark Bible Crossword Can you answer all these clues on one of the most famous events in the Bible? Solve this together with your family or in a kids' church group. Peeking in the Bible for the answers IS allowed. :)
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!
These NEW Crosswords are available to print
Biggest, Longest, Tallest Crossword