Here's one of our many fun crosswords! It's easy enough to solve with your children or with someone who is just learning English. If you're one of those folks who is reluctant to take on a large, complicated crossword, this is a perfect starting point for you!
No joking! Every word in this crossword begins with the letter J. Will you be jolly as you attempt to solve it in a jiffy?
Don't miss the "Digging Deeper" challenge below.
1. Rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.
4. Popular denim garment
7. The first month of the year
8. A thick growth of tropical vegetation
10. Person who presides over court cases
12. Filled with happiness; elated
13. A kind of puzzle
14. Group of people sworn to look into a matter and give their verdict
1. A dumping ground for garbage or other waste
2. Liquid squeezed from vegetables and fruits
3. Your knee or elbow, for example
5. A popular Christmas song (2 wd.)
6. A lightweight coat
9. A fruit spread
10. A trip
11. A large spotted cat
12. A tool used to raise a car before changing a tire
Three Cheers! Supply the third word in a well-known phrase or list of objects. Hip, hip, ----?
Road Signs - Follow the signs for a fun, easy crossword puzzle. Simply supply the message shown on the sign. Quick and simple for kids and adults alike!
Let's Eat! Can you can figure out the clues to some of these common foods?
Famous Pairs - One of our most popular easy crossword puzzles: If you can finish clues like peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one!
What's the Scoop? A tasty puzzle, all about ice cream!
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you! It's really not that difficult!
Disney Crossword Puzzles One of our most popular and fun crosswords! Supply the names of some major characters from several Walt Disney stories and movies.
You may also enjoy some of our fun word scramble games, including:
Delicious Dessert Word Scramble: Try this dessert scramble. Get comfortable and grab your favorite beverage and dessert and enjoy.
Buzzwords - One of the best printable word games around! Use crossword clues to find scrambled words in a honeycomb. Sweet!