Here's a free easy crossword puzzle for readers, writers and just about everyone!
Take a look on your bookshelf to see if you have any of these volumes. You probably have several!
Printable Free Easy Crossword Puzzle
1. A day-to-day record of events, thoughts, feelings and personal activities
4. A book of general information including facts, records, calendar and weather
6. A collection of recipes and cooking tips
7. A book that a person writes to tell the story of his own life
9. A book of maps
10. A story in which animals speak and act like humans that also includes a lesson or moral at the end
11. A story of the adventures of make-believe characters such as wizards, fairies and dragons (2 words)
1. A book of words with definitions, pronunciations and word origins, arranged in alphabetical order
2. A book of related cartoons that tell a story (2 words)
3. A short rhyme of children that often tells a story
5. An account of events and observations, usually less personal than a diary
8. The story of a person's life, written by another person
If you enjoyed this free easy crossword puzzle, you'll probably like:
American Holidays and Observances There's so much to celebrate! Check your knowledge of lots of special days. Even if you're not an American, you'll probably know most of these.
Home Work From the most humble to the most magnificent, people do really live in lots of different types of homes. Find 20 different names.
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you -- it's really not that difficult! Check your knowledge of several common flying and creeping critters. Keep your fly swatter handy!
Famous Pairs: If you can finish clues like mac and ? or peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one! It's really fun to solve with a friend.
Let's Eat: If you're ready for something just a wee bit tougher, try this one. You'll probably have little problem thinking of the right word, but you'll have to spell it correctly to complete the crossword!
We also have a set of special Kids' Easy Printable Crosswords
Fruity Word Search - Here’s an easy word search for beginning puzzlers of all ages. Fruit is healthy to eat and fun to find in this simple puzzle page! Did your favorite fruits make our list?
Double-Letter Animals - This one "otter" be a lot of fun, no matter your age or location. For an extra puzzler, how many more double-letter animals can you man that are not on our list?
Creation In the beginning...and all the way through, we think you'll enjoy this puzzle!
Popular First Names for Boys and Girls - Find the 15 most popular of each from 2000 - 2008. Can you guess which names are on the list? Is yours one of them?
Don't miss our assortment of fun Kids' Word Search Puzzles!
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!