These free memory games are great for an individual activity or for a challenging party game. Play with family members or friends anytime you like!
This "Word Wall" is a set of 25 words, arranged in a 5 x 5 grid. To be good at this game, you must quickly memorize not only the words themselves, but also their arrangement.
Here's a peek at the printable version. The full game and text also appear below.
Instructions: Study this list of words for two minutes. Then write your answers to the questions without looking at this "wall."
Write your answers for each question. If completing this with a group of people, supply each person with paper and pencil so each person can record his/her own responses. For best results, use the printable version.
1. How many fruits were on the wall?
2. Can you name all the fruits?
3. What holidays were on the wall?
4. What was the first word in the second row?
5. What forms of transportation were on the wall?
6. There were four desserts listed. What were they?
7. What word was in the bottom left corner?
8. What kinds of furniture were listed?
9. There was only one verb. What was it?
10. In the fourth column, the first three words all began with CA. What were they?
11. What word was above TRUCK?
12. What word was in the very middle of the wall?
Now check your answers.
There are a total of 22 correct responses.
25 – 29 Superb
20 - 24 Very Good
14 – 19 About Average
7 – 13 Focus More
0 – 6 Eat More Peanuts!
Word Wall 1 - Are you looking for a slightly easier challenge? Try our first wall. It also has 25 words, but we only give you 1 minute to study them. Try it to see if you think it's really easier...!
Memory Training Game - List Twists Here's a simple game format to help you boost your memory! Study one of these word lists for the time given, then answer several specific questions. Work your way through increasingly difficult lists.
Memory Mayhem - This is great party game for adults and teens. Find out who has the best memory with this fun, flexible game.