Yes, you can use Math Crossword Puzzles to reinforce important math skills. This one proves it! Puzzle solvers must know the terms and definitions for one of our favorite branches of mathematics -- geometry.
At the bottom of this page, you'll find links to some simpler math-related puzzles on our site.
1. A four-sided polygon
4. A closed plane figure having all points an equal distance from the center
6. An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
9. Lines that share a common point are ___ lines.
10. An eight-sided polygon
11. Two lines in a plane that never intersect are ___ lines.
12. The common endpoint of two rays
13. An angle that measures 90 degrees
15. Figures that have the same shape but not necessarily the same size are said to be ___.
17. The number of square units needed to cover a region or figure
19. A figure formed by two rays with the same endpoint
20. A five-sided polygon
24. A ten-sided polygon
25. A line that divides a figure into two matching parts is a line of ___.
27. Lines that intersect and form right angles are ___ lines.
28. A closed plane figure with any number of sides
29. A three-sided polygon
2. A parallelogram with four right angles
3. The distance around a figure
5. A straight path with no endpoints; it goes on forever in both directions
7. The distance around a circle
8. A subset of a line which contains two endpoints
11. A quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel and congruent
14. A six-sided polygon
16. A flat surface that goes on and on in all directions
18. A rectangle with four equal sides
21. A line that divides an angle in half
22. An angle that measures more than 90 degrees
23. Figures that have the same size and shape are ___.
26. A part of a line that has one endpoint and goes on forever in one direction
You might also be interested in these math puzzles:
Pi Day Puzzler - Whether the date is 3/14, or any other day of the year, this is fun, educational puzzler for upper grades and middle school students. Answer correctly to spell the name of a special kind of pie!
We have lots of other educational word puzzles, including:
Is It or Isn't It? Here's a basic game format that you can use for many educational games for high school. I've included a sample game of vocabulary words and definitions for you to try!
US Vice-Presidents Crossword Test your knowledge of the history of the United States government and see how many vice presidents you can recall.
Where In the World? Test your knowledge of famous locations around the world. Great for Geography buffs, family night or Social Studies class!
O Canada! Explore Canada's provinces, cities, and natural resources in this entertaining word search puzzle.
50 States Word Search- Find all fifty states of the United States. Fun to solve no matter where you live!