Here's one of our favorite printable easy crossword puzzles, especially during cold weather.
Warm up with a nice cup of cocoa and some word game fun. You'll have little trouble solving this simple puzzle all about cocoa, one of America's favorite hot beverages!
You'll need to spell the answers to just twelve clues to complete this fun crossword.
Large Print Version and Answers
2. Puffy white treats that make great cocoa toppers
7. Ingredient that makes cocoa brown
8. Cocoa can be topped with whipped ____.
11. Whistling container used for heating water
12. Cocoa is sometimes served with a cup and ___.
1. Best temperature for drinkable cocoa
3. Sweetener that's often used to make cocoa
4. Handled drinking container
5. Use this to stir your beverage
6. Name brand of powdered chocolate that you can add to milk
9. This dairy product is cocoa's basic ingredient
10. Season in which we drink the most cocoa
Let's Eat: If you're ready for something just a wee bit tougher, try this one. You'll probably have little problem thinking of the right word, but you'll have to spell it correctly to complete the crossword!
What's the Scoop? A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
D-Lightful Dishes - Every answer begins with the letter D and names an edible food. Can you solve all of these delectable, delicious clues?
Remembering Elvis A printable easy crossword puzzle featuring some of the most famous song titles performed by Elvis Presley. Can you a hum a few while you complete the puzzle?
Headlines from the 70s From Richard Nixon to Pope John Paul II and lots of places in between, you'll enjoy reminiscing as you solve this large-print crossword.
In Your Toolbox Supply the names of twelve popular tools that are probably in your toolbox right now! Solve this on your own or with a friend or family member.
Insects! Don't let this subject bug you -- it's really not that difficult! Check your knowledge of several common flying and creeping critters. Keep your fly swatter handy!
Famous Pairs: If you can finish clues like mac and ? or peanut butter and ?, you'll have a blast with this one! It's really fun to solve with a friend.
Find more Crosswords for Kids on my other website!
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!