Teach important Bible verses for kids the fun way! We all know that children learn best with lots of repetition, and by using a variety of teaching methods. These two worksheets make it very easy for you to do just that!
Read each verse that's listed from the Bible. Then ask your youngsters to write the verse again by putting the words shown in order. It's a simple approach that you can use again and again with additional Bible verses.
Here are seven well-known scriptures about God's love and the life of Christ.
Topics in these verses include God's wisdom and attributes.
Here are some additional ideas for using these scrambled Bible verses:
1. After completing the worksheets, copy the words for a single verse on separate 3 x 5 cards. Distribute the cards among your students. Ask them to stand in the order the words appear in Bible.
2. If practicing with only one child, hand all the 3 x 5 cards to him/her and ask the child to place them in the correct order.
3. Make a new copy of these same worksheets. This time, cross out one word in each verses. See if the kids can supply the missing word and write the verse correctly.
4. Make your own similar worksheets with new Bible verses.
5. Here's another fun way to teach Bible verses!
NEW! Color the Bible Verse Game - Here's a simple, fun new game in which kids compete to color Bible verses, letter by letter.
Bible Baseball Batter Up! Test your group's knowledge for Bible Trivia in this fun game for any size group. We've included 30 printable questions and answers for your convenience.
Bible Coloring Sheets - Ask kids to finish the Bible verse and finish the picture before they color. Fun, unique printables for your children!
Books of the Bible Word Scramble - How quickly can your kids (or you?!) unscramble the names of 16 books of the Bible? There's also an added twist in this game we think you're going to like.
Kids Bible Games Jesus Feeds a Crowd. Kids will enjoy this activity as they learn about the famous Bible story from Matthew 14.
New Testament Kids Bible Trivia Questions and Answers- Check your kids' knowledge of some well-known N.T. characters, events and even some Bible verses!
Old Testament Bible Trivia for Kids - Don't be put off thinking your kids don't know much about the Old Testament. I'm quite sure they've heard many of these stories. But do they know the details? Do you?
Check out our huge collection of Free Bible Games!
Free John 3:16 Puzzle and Coloring eBook for Kids, Parents & Teachers! Learn and share the Good News. 22 pages in all. Co-written by Keith & Ann Fisher
A fun collection of brain teasers and spelling challenges. Best for ages 10 to adult.
More Buzzwords, Triangulairs, Zigzags and other fun word play puzzlers are packed inside this fun eBook!
Packed with 20 all-new crosswords, this is written especially for educators and parents of kids in grades 3-5. FUN!!!