I've written a lot of crossword printable puzzles, but never one like this! Can you solve it? You'll need to finish some interesting quotations while you try to complete the crossword diagram.
...and people talk about money! In this puzzle, you need to complete ten quotations related to money. The number of the clue is given in the blank for each missing word. (A is for Across and D is for Down.)
The crossword diagram will supply you with the all-important information about the number of letters in each word.
HINT: The answer to 9D is RICH.
Complete these as you fill in the crossword diagram. (Use printable version for best results.)
1. A 9D)_________ man is 14D) ___________ but a 15A)__________ man with money. W.C. Fields
2. Let us all be 20D) ____________ and live within our 26D)____________, even if we have to 1A) ____________ the 2D)____________ to do it with. C.F. Browne
3. It’s a 6D)________________hard job to 22D)______________ a 24A)____________ dollars and get your money’s 30A)___________. George Humphrey
4. In national 4D)_____________ a million is only a 16A)___________ in the 1D)_____________. Burton Rascoe
5. Budget: A mathematical 13A)_________________ of your 29A)__________________. A.A. Latimer
6. It now costs 28D)___________ to 21A)_____________ a child than it once did to 3A)_______________ his 7A)_____________. Herbert V. Prochnow
7. Some people pay a 11D)_________________ as if they expected a 17D) _______________. Frank McKinney Hubbard
8. It’s 12D) _____________ to be 27A) _____________ with other people’s money. Latin Proverb
9. ‘Tis against some men’s 19D)______________ to pay 25D)______________, and seems against others’ interest to 23D)__________ the 23A)________________. Benjamin Franklin
10. I am a great 8A)_________________ in 18A)____________, and I find the 10D) _____________ I 10D)___________, the more I have of it. Stephen Leacock
NEW! Missing Links - Supply the word that connects both words in the clue. Example: RAW - OUT Answer: HIDE Fun to solve with your family or classmates!
Where In the World? Test your knowledge of famous locations around the world. Great for Geography buffs, family night or Social Studies class!
US Vice-Presidents Crossword Test your knowledge of the history of the United States government and see how many vice presidents you can recall.
Celebrity Roles! Find the last name of the actor/actress who starred in each pair of films. Entertaining for you!
Celebrity Food Fight - Actually, there's no fight here! But you'll need to supply the names of celebrities who have endorsed a number of food-related items.
Biggest, Tallest, Longest Crossword To complete this challenging puzzle, you’ll need to supply the name of something that’s the biggest, tallest, highest, longest or deepest.
Corny Jokes Crossword - In this crossword printable puzzle, every clue is very corny joke or riddle!